Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedN 8 mph
- Barometer30.59 in
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility7.00 mi
- Wind Chill20°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Cleburne Municipal Airport (KCPT)
Lat: 32.35 Lon: -97.43 Elev: 853ft.
6 Miles SE Kopperl TX
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 48. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of showers after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. South southeast wind around 5 mph.
- Friday Showers likely, mainly after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 51. South wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. South wind 10 to 15 mph becoming northwest after midnight.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47. North northwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. North northwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 51. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light north in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 34. Calm wind.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 58. Light southwest wind becoming south southwest 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Bosque County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE