Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Overcast and Breezy
- Wind SpeedNE 22 mph
- Barometer30.32 in (1026.3 mb)
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill23°F (-5°C)
Current conditions at
Pine Springs, Guadalupe Mountains National Park (KGDP)
Lat: 31.83°N Lon: 104.8°W Elev: 5456ft.
23 Miles ENE Dell City TX
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. Northeast wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west after midnight.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 59. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 50. West wind 15 to 25 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 64. Windy, with a west wind 20 to 30 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25. Windy.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43. Windy.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 46.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 36.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Guadalupe Mountains of Eddy County, NM
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE