Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 16 mph
- Barometer29.71 in (1005.7 mb)
- Dewpoint55°F (13°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Campbell Field-Corsicana Municipal Airport (KCRS)
Lat: 32.03°N Lon: 96.4°W Elev: 446ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 81. South wind around 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 43. Windy, with a south southwest wind 10 to 20 mph becoming north 20 to 30 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 40 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57. Windy, with a north wind 20 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35. North wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 60. West wind around 5 mph becoming east southeast in the morning.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 66. South wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 71. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 48.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 68.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 63.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Navarro County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE