Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 7 mph
- Barometer30.01 in
- Dewpoint37°F (3°C)
- Visibility3.00 mi
- Wind Chill32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
Cleburne Municipal Airport (KCPT)
Lat: 32.35°N Lon: 97.43°W Elev: 853ft.
5 Miles E Kopperl TX
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 70. South wind 10 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. South wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Saturday A 50 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a temperature rising to near 57 by 9am, then falling to around 46 during the remainder of the day. South wind 5 to 15 mph becoming north northwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. North northwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56. North northwest wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 70. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45. South southwest wind around 10 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 77. South southwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Bosque County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE