Severe weather possible for parts of central U.S.
Widespread thunderstorm activity is expected to develop on Thursday along a cold front moving eastward across the plains into the Mississippi Valley. A potential for damaging wind gusts will develop with the stronger thunderstorms. Hail will also be possible in the ArkLaTex and Ozarks.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity90% Wind SpeedCalm Barometer30.04 in (1016.9 mb) Dewpoint61°F (16°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Mac Crenshaw Memorial Airport (KPRN)
Lat: 31.85°N Lon: 86.61°W Elev: 451ft.
4 Miles N Boykin AL 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 89. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Tonight Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71. Southeast wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Friday Showers and thunderstorms likely. Cloudy, with a high near 85. South wind 5 to 15 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Friday Night A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1am. Mostly cloudy during the early evening, then gradual clearing, with a low around 49. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 70. West wind 5 to 15 mph. Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 39. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 77. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Monday Sunny, with a high near 82. Light and variable wind becoming south 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon. Monday Night A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 58. Tuesday A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 82. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 57. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 86.