Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedN 6 mph
- Barometer30.50 in (1033.4 mb)
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill37°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
East Texas Regional Airport (KGGG)
Lat: 32.38 Lon: -94.71 Elev: 407ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 29. Northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 50. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph.
- Friday Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 52. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Friday Night Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 45. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of rain before noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Panola County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE