Winter weather returns to New England, wet weather in Southwest
A fast-moving clipper system will bring snow across much of New England on Friday. The heaviest snow is expected across Maine, New Hampshire and eastern Massachusetts. Snowfall totals will be much less than what the nor'easter earlier this week brought, with less than six inches forecast for most areas. Meanwhile, wet weather will prevail across parts of the Southwest into the weekend.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity38% Wind SpeedNW 12 G 20 mph Barometer30.24 in Dewpoint28°F (-2°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill50°F (10°C)
Current conditions at
Dublin, W H 'Bud' Barron Airport (KDBN)
Lat: 32.56°N Lon: 82.99°W Elev: 308ft.
2 Miles NNW Godwinsville GA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 58. Northwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Tonight Clear, with a low around 30. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 57. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. Calm wind. Sunday A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 63. Light and variable wind becoming south 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Sunday Night Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Monday A 20 percent chance of rain before 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 56. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31. Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 54. Tuesday Night A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. Wednesday A 50 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 55. Wednesday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. Thursday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 55.