Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.13 in (1020.6 mb)
- Dewpoint47°F (8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Fort Benning (KLSF)
Lat: 32.34°N Lon: 85°W Elev: 226ft.
2 Miles N Omaha GA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 46. Northwest wind around 5 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 76. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 52. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of showers after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 79. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 59. South wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday A 50 percent chance of showers, mainly before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 67.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 68.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Russell County, AL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE