Winter Weather Impacting the Eastern U.S. Tuesday
Snow is falling from Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England Tuesday . The fast moving system is creating swath of 2 to 7 inches of snow from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. Heavy Lake Effect snows will also impact the Lower Great Lakes into later this week, with up to two feet of accumulation.
- Wind SpeedNW 15 mph
- Barometer30.14 in (1020.9 mb)
- Dewpoint55°F (13°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Robins Air Force Base (KWRB)
Lat: 32.64 Lon: -83.6 Elev: 302ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A 40 percent chance of rain, mainly before 2pm. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 65. Northwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 32. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light north after midnight.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. North wind around 5 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 58. North wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Friday Night A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Saturday Rain. High near 65. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Night A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 54.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Macon County, GA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE