Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Tucson (UofA) (SA46)
Lat: 32.22980 Lon: -110.95400 Elev: 2499ft.
South Tucson AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A 10 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 35. South wind around 7 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57. South southeast wind 6 to 10 mph becoming west northwest in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35. West northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light west after midnight.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56. Light and variable wind becoming northwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. North northwest wind around 7 mph becoming east in the evening.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 66.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Tucson Metro Area including Tucson/Green Valley/Marana/Vail, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE