Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Tucson (UofA) (SA46)
Lat: 32.2298°N Lon: 110.954°W Elev: 2499ft.
South Tucson AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 79. East southeast wind 9 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 53. East wind 11 to 15 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 77. East wind 10 to 14 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52. West southwest wind 6 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 76. East southeast wind 8 to 16 mph becoming west in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 79.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 53.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 78.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 52.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 80.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 82.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Tucson Metro Area including Tucson/Green Valley/Marana/Vail, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE