Winter Weather Impacting the Eastern U.S. Tuesday
Snow is falling from Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England Tuesday . The fast moving system is creating swath of 2 to 7 inches of snow from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. Heavy Lake Effect snows will also impact the Lower Great Lakes into later this week, with up to two feet of accumulation.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
Tucson (UofA) (SA46)
Lat: 32.22980 Lon: -110.95400 Elev: 2499ft.
3 Miles N Tucson AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 61. East northeast wind around 8 mph becoming north in the afternoon.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 37. Southeast wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 68. Southeast wind 8 to 11 mph becoming north northeast in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41. East southeast wind 10 to 13 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64. Northeast wind 9 to 15 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Tucson Metro Area including Tucson/Green Valley/Marana/Vail, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE