Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedSE 3 mph
- Barometer30.39 in (1029.3 mb)
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Tyler Pounds Field (KTYR)
Lat: 32.35 Lon: -95.4 Elev: 533ft.
4 Miles E Noonday TX
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Southeast wind around 5 mph.
- Friday Showers. High near 48. Southeast wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Friday Night A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west after midnight.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 50. North wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. North wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Smith County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE