Severe Weather, Wintry Weather and Flash Flooding all possible on Saturday
A complex and large storm system brings a variety of weather concerns to much of the country today. For parts of the Ohio, Tennessee and Mississippi River Valleys severe weather is possible. In these areas, the main threat is expected to be damaging winds with a few tornadoes possible. In parts of the Southern Plains, Midwest and New England wintry weather is expected.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
A Few Clouds and Windy
- Wind SpeedW 31 G 41 mph
- Barometer29.69 in (1003.5 mb)
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill39°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Carlsbad/Cavern Cty (KCNM)
Lat: 32.34 Lon: -104.27 Elev: 3232ft.
4 Miles ESE Loving NM
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. West wind 15 to 20 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 56. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25. Southeast wind around 5 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 63.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eddy County Plains, NM
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE