Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedS 6 mph
- Barometer30.18 in (1020.9 mb)
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
- Visibility9.00 mi
- Wind Chill39°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Carlsbad/Cavern Cty (KCNM)
Lat: 32.34°N Lon: 104.27°W Elev: 3232ft.
4 Miles ESE Loving NM
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 31. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 73. Light and variable wind becoming south 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 36. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 83. Light and variable wind becoming west 15 to 20 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38. Windy, with a northwest wind 20 to 30 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 33.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 76.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 79.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 42.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 74.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eddy County Plains, NM
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE