Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedNNE 2 G 4 MPH
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 32.311111 Lon: -110.818611 Elev: 2264ft.
6 Miles N Tucson AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 64. West northwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 38. Southeast wind around 7 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 64. North northwest wind 9 to 11 mph becoming east in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 40. East wind 13 to 16 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 68. East wind around 15 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 76.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 73.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 70. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Tucson Metro Area including Tucson/Green Valley/Marana/Vail, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE