Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNNE 2 G 5 MPH
- Dewpoint38°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 32.311111°N Lon: 110.818611°W Elev: 2264ft.
9 Miles NNE Tucson AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 49. East southeast wind around 5 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 74. East wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west northwest in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47. North wind 10 to 15 mph becoming east in the evening.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 72. East wind 13 to 16 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45. East northeast wind around 9 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 80.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 80.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 77.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 78.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 81.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Tucson Metro Area including Tucson/Green Valley/Marana/Vail, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE