Wintry Weather on Monday for parts of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast
Another round of wintry weather is expected on Monday morning. The greatest area of concern is in central Virgina to southeast New York where freezing rain is possible. Some locations may see up to a quarter of an inch of ice before temperatures rise late Monday morning and the storm system departs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 4 G 6 MPH
- Dewpoint38°F (3°C)
- Wind Chill45°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 32.311111 Lon: -110.818611 Elev: 2264ft.
9 Miles NNE Tucson AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. West wind 5 to 8 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54. Calm wind becoming northwest 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. North northwest wind 6 to 9 mph becoming southeast after midnight.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 60. East wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. East wind around 7 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 66.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Tucson Metro Area including Tucson/Green Valley/Marana/Vail, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE