Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 13 mph
- Barometer30.36 in (1028.1 mb)
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill25°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Shreveport Regional Airport (KSHV)
Lat: 32.45 Lon: -93.83 Elev: 254ft.
6 Miles N Frierson LA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A slight chance of rain and sleet. Cloudy, with a high near 35. Northeast wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tonight A chance of freezing rain. Cloudy, with a low around 29. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday A slight chance of freezing rain before noon, then a slight chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 40. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 33. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph after midnight.
- Monday A 40 percent chance of rain, mainly after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43. Northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Monday Night A chance of rain or freezing rain, mainly before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Friday A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 51.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for De Soto Parish, LA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE