Storm system to bring winter weather from the Plains to New England through Monday
A storm system spinning over the central U.S. will set the stage for a widespread precipitation event across the central and eastern U.S. through Monday. A wide swath of accumulating snow will extend from Nebraska to New England. Just to the south of this area of snow, marginal temps will lead to the possibility of a transition zone of sleet and freezing rain.
Read More... Humidity60% Wind SpeedE 6 mph Barometer30.19 in (1022.2 mb) Dewpoint30°F (-1°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill39°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Montgomery, Dannelly Field (KMGM)
Lat: 32.3°N Lon: 86.41°W Elev: 220ft.
4 Miles WNW White Hall AL 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. East wind around 5 mph. Sunday Showers and possibly a thunderstorm, mainly after noon. High near 64. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Sunday Night Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before midnight, then showers likely. Low around 42. South wind 10 to 15 mph becoming west after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight. Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 54. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33. Wednesday A 30 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 57. Wednesday Night A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 43. Thursday A 30 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 54. Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 36. Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 50. Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 58.