Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedN 3 mph
- Barometer30.39 in (1029.1 mb)
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Montgomery, Dannelly Field (KMGM)
Lat: 32.3 Lon: -86.4 Elev: 202ft.
4 Miles N Sardis AL
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 29. Northwest wind around 5 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 48. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 28. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Friday Increasing clouds, with a high near 53. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a low around 46. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 63. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Saturday Night A 40 percent chance of rain before midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 47.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 32.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Dallas County, AL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE