Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 7 mph
- Barometer29.67 in (1004.4 mb)
- Dewpoint60°F (16°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Montgomery, Dannelly Field (KMGM)
Lat: 32.3°N Lon: 86.4°W Elev: 202ft.
4 Miles NW White Hall AL
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 10am. Patchy fog before 7am. Otherwise, cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a temperature rising to near 67 by 10am, then falling to around 56 during the remainder of the day. Breezy, with a southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northwest 15 to 25 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 32. Breezy, with a northwest wind 10 to 20 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 58. Northwest wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34. Calm wind.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 69. Light and variable wind becoming southeast 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Increasing clouds, with a low around 47.
- Saturday A 50 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 65.
- Saturday Night A 50 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 54.
- Sunday A 40 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 66.
- Sunday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 62.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 68.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lowndes County, AL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE