Unseasonably cold temperatures spreading into central U.S.
A strong cold front will usher a much colder air mass into the central and eastern U.S. for the end of the work week. Temperatures will be 10 to 20 degrees below average in some areas. Rain and snow will be possible across the Great Lakes on Friday as the system crosses the area. Heavy snow is possible in the central Appalachians Friday night.
Read More... Humidity86% Wind SpeedCalm Barometer30.01 in (1016.2 mb) Dewpoint41°F (5°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Montgomery, Dannelly Field (KMGM)
Lat: 32.3°N Lon: 86.4°W Elev: 202ft.
4 Miles NW White Hall AL 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 42. Calm wind. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 71. Light and variable wind becoming northwest 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon. Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 56. Breezy, with a northwest wind 10 to 15 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph in the morning. Saturday Night Areas of frost after 1am. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 32. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Sunday Areas of frost before 9am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 63. Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 37. Monday Sunny, with a high near 70. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 75. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 55. Wednesday A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 77. Wednesday Night A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a low around 60. Thursday A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 73.