Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 12 G 18 mph
- Barometer30.07 in
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Las Cruces Intl Airport (KLRU)
Lat: 32.3°N Lon: 106.77°W Elev: 4570ft.
3 Miles W White Sands NM
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 71. West southwest wind around 7 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 40. West southwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 75. West wind 10 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39. Windy, with a west northwest wind 7 to 12 mph becoming northeast 18 to 28 mph. Winds could gust as high as 37 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54. Windy, with a northeast wind 20 to 25 mph becoming east northeast 6 to 11 mph. Winds could gust as high as 34 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. East southeast wind 8 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66. East southeast wind 8 to 11 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39. West southwest wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66. West northwest wind 6 to 11 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69. Windy.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Tularosa Basin, NM
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE