Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 12 mph
- Barometer30.07 in (1018.3 mb)
- Dewpoint36°F (2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
Shreveport Regional Airport (KSHV)
Lat: 32.45 Lon: -93.83 Elev: 254ft.
4 Miles SSE Shreveport Regional Airport LA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Rain. Low around 37. North wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Friday Rain. High near 38. North wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of rain before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. North wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Saturday A 50 percent chance of rain, mainly after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36. Northeast wind around 10 mph.
- Saturday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 30. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Sunday Rain likely, mainly before noon. Cloudy, with a high near 37. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Caddo Parish, LA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE