Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 8 mph
- Barometer30.02 in
- Dewpoint54°F (12°C)
- Visibility0.50 mi
- Wind Chill53°F (12°C)
Current conditions at
Auburn-Opelika Airport (KAUO)
Lat: 32.62 Lon: -85.44 Elev: 774ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A 20 percent chance of rain. Areas of fog. Otherwise, cloudy, with a steady temperature around 55. West wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Tuesday Rain likely, mainly before 9am. Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a temperature falling to around 45 by 5pm. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 30. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 56. East wind around 5 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 33.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Friday Night A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Saturday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 65. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 31.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Macon County, AL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE