Marginal Risk of severe weather for central Texas
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a Marginal Risk of severe thunderstorms Thursday afternoon and evening across parts of central Texas. Large hail will be the main risk. Elsewhere, widely-scattered thunderstorms not expected to reach severe limits are possible surrounding the Marginal Risk area in Texas, as well as across the Ozarks and central Florida.
Read More... Humidity51% Wind SpeedN 3 mph Barometer30.02 in Dewpoint37°F (3°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Auburn-Opelika Airport (KAUO)
Lat: 32.62°N Lon: 85.44°W Elev: 774ft.
Tuskegee AL 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 42. Northwest wind around 5 mph. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 70. Light north wind becoming northwest 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon. Friday Night Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming clear, with a low around 35. Breezy, with a northwest wind 15 to 20 mph. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 55. Breezy, with a northwest wind 10 to 15 mph increasing to 20 to 25 mph in the morning. Saturday Night Areas of frost after 1am. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 33. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Sunday Areas of frost before 9am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 62. Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 37. Monday Sunny, with a high near 69. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 74. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 54. Wednesday A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 77. Wednesday Night A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 59. Thursday A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 73.