Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 3 mph
- Barometer30.18 in (1021.8 mb)
- Dewpoint51°F (11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Monroe Regional Airport (KMLU)
Lat: 32.51°N Lon: 92.04°W Elev: 133ft.
3 Miles SSW Claiborne LA
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 50 percent chance of rain, mainly before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 62. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 72. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 55. South wind around 5 mph.
- Tuesday A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 77. South wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 55. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Wednesday A 20 percent chance of showers before 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 65.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Ouachita Parish, LA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE