Heavy rain and mountain snow across the northwestern U.S. on Saturday
Another Pacific system will impact the West Coast today. Heavy rainfall could lead to flash flooding, river and small stream flooding as well as mudslides and debris flows, especially over burn scars. Strong winds and heavy elevation snowfall, with accumulations of 1 to 3 feet, could result in hazardous travel through mountain passes.
Read More... Humidity86% Wind SpeedNE 6 mph Barometer30.24 in (1023.9 mb) Dewpoint37°F (3°C) Visibility5.00 mi Wind Chill37°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Tuscaloosa, Tuscaloosa Regional Airport (KTCL)
Lat: 33.22°N Lon: 87.61°W Elev: 171ft.
2 Miles WNW Demopolis AL 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Mostly cloudy, with a high near 56. North wind around 5 mph. Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 58. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph. Sunday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 47. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Monday A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 62. East wind around 5 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Monday Night A 40 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 54. Tuesday Showers and thunderstorms likely. Cloudy, with a high near 66. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Tuesday Night A 50 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 60. Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42. Friday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 66.