Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedNW 3 mph
- Barometer30.45 in (1031.3 mb)
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Meridian, Key Field (KMEI)
Lat: 32.34 Lon: -88.75 Elev: 312ft.
2 Miles WNW Demopolis AL
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 26. Calm wind.
- Friday A chance of sprinkles after 3pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 54. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph.
- Friday Night Showers likely, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after midnight. Low around 44. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Saturday Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before noon, then rain likely after noon. High near 64. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Saturday Night A 50 percent chance of rain, mainly before midnight. Partly cloudy during the early evening, then becoming cloudy, with a low around 42. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 27.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 31.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Marengo County, AL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE