Storm system to bring winter weather from the Plains to New England through Monday
A storm system spinning over the central U.S. will set the stage for a widespread precipitation event across the central and eastern U.S. through Monday. A wide swath of accumulating snow will extend from Nebraska to New England. Just to the south of this area of snow, marginal temps will lead to the possibility of a transition zone of sleet and freezing rain.
Read More... Humidity60% Wind SpeedCalm Barometer30.17 in (1021.6 mb) Dewpoint29°F (-2°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Tuscaloosa, Tuscaloosa Regional Airport (KTCL)
Lat: 33.22°N Lon: 87.61°W Elev: 171ft.
2 Miles WNW Demopolis AL 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph. Sunday Showers likely, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after noon. High near 64. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Sunday Night Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before midnight, then a chance of showers. Low around 39. South wind 10 to 15 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46. Northwest wind 5 to 15 mph. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 53. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. Wednesday A 40 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 57. Wednesday Night A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 42. Thursday A 20 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 52. Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49. Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 59.