Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
- Wind SpeedN 9 mph
- Barometer30.39 in (1029.0 mb)
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill40°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Meridian, Key Field (KMEI)
Lat: 32.34 Lon: -88.75 Elev: 312ft.
3 Miles WNW Demopolis AL
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 28. Light north wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 47. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. Calm wind.
- Friday Increasing clouds, with a high near 52. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph.
- Friday Night Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Low around 45. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 63. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Saturday Night A 40 percent chance of rain before midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 31.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Marengo County, AL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE