Unseasonably cold temperatures spreading into central U.S.
A strong cold front will usher a much colder air mass into the central and eastern U.S. for the end of the work week. Temperatures will be 10 to 20 degrees below average in some areas. Rain and snow will be possible across the Great Lakes on Friday as the system crosses the area. Heavy snow is possible in the central Appalachians Friday night.
Read More... Humidity93% Wind SpeedSW 3 mph Barometer30.02 in (1016.4 mb) Dewpoint39°F (4°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Meridian, Key Field (KMEI)
Lat: 32.34°N Lon: 88.75°W Elev: 312ft.
3 Miles WNW Demopolis AL 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 39. Calm wind. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 70. Breezy, with a light and variable wind becoming northwest 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Friday Night Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming clear, with a low around 35. North wind 10 to 15 mph decreasing to 5 to 10 mph after midnight. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 57. North wind 5 to 15 mph. Saturday Night Areas of frost after 1am. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 30. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Sunday Areas of frost before 9am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 64. Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 36. Monday Sunny, with a high near 71. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 75. Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 56. Wednesday A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 74. Wednesday Night A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a low around 59. Thursday A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 71.