Unsettled weather forecast across eastern U.S.
A storm system moving across the Great Lakes will bring unsettled weather to parts of the eastern U.S. on Monday, with widespread rain is expected across much of the Northeast. Snow is likely across Wisconsin and the western Great Lakes. Snow is also expected across the central and northern Rockies Monday into Tuesday.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity71% Wind SpeedS 8 mph Barometer29.80 in (1009.2 mb) Dewpoint65°F (18°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Robins Air Force Base (KWRB)
Lat: 32.64°N Lon: 83.6°W Elev: 302ft.
6 Miles WNW Bonaire GA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight A 40 percent chance of rain, mainly after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Tuesday Rain likely, mainly after 3pm. Cloudy, with a high near 58. North wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Tuesday Night Rain. Low around 40. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible. Wednesday A 30 percent chance of showers before 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 55. Northwest wind around 10 mph. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. West wind around 5 mph. Thanksgiving Day Sunny, with a high near 58. Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35. Friday Sunny, with a high near 57. Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 64. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 67. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45. Monday Sunny, with a high near 68.