Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedN 5 mph
- Barometer30.36 in (1028.5 mb)
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill45°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Robins Air Force Base (KWRB)
Lat: 32.64 Lon: -83.6 Elev: 302ft.
6 Miles WNW Bonaire GA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 28. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. East wind around 5 mph.
- Saturday Showers, mainly after 7am. High near 63. East wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Saturday Night Showers. Low around 51. Southwest wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of showers before 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 36.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Houston County, GA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE