Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedE 2 mph
- Barometer30.16 in (1021.6 mb)
- Dewpoint42°F (6°C)
- Visibility9.00 mi
Current conditions at
Robins Air Force Base (KWRB)
Lat: 32.64°N Lon: 83.6°W Elev: 302ft.
6 Miles WNW Bonaire GA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 72. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 47. West wind around 5 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 75. Light northwest wind becoming west 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 15 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 53. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of showers after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 77. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Showers likely, mainly after 8pm. Cloudy, with a low around 56. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday A 50 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 72.
- Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 32.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 66.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Houston County, GA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE