Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 5 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Freezing Rain Fog/Mist
- Wind SpeedNW 13 mph
- Barometer30.25 in (1024.5 mb)
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility2.50 mi
- Wind Chill25°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Monroe Regional Airport (KMLU)
Lat: 32.51 Lon: -92.04 Elev: 133ft.
3 Miles ENE Calhoun LA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Rain likely, mainly before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. North wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northeast in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. North wind around 5 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Friday A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 50.
- Friday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 45. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 58.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Ouachita Parish, LA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE