Heavy rain and mountain snow across the northwestern U.S. this weekend
A Pacific storm system will continue to impact the Pacific Northwest through late Sunday. Heavy rainfall could lead to flash flooding, river and small stream flooding, as well as mudslides and debris flows, especially over burn scars. At higher elevations, strong winds and heavy snowfall, with accumulations of 1 to 3 feet, could result in hazardous travel through mountain passes.
Read More... Humidity66% Wind SpeedE 7 mph Barometer30.15 in (1020.7 mb) Dewpoint41°F (5°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill50°F (10°C)
Current conditions at
Monroe, Monroe Regional Airport (KMLU)
Lat: 32.51°N Lon: 92.03°W Elev: 79ft.
3 Miles ENE Calhoun LA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 58. Southeast wind around 5 mph. Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 44. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming south after midnight. Monday A 20 percent chance of showers after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 64. South wind around 10 mph. Monday Night A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Tuesday Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a high near 63. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Tuesday Night A chance of showers before midnight, then a chance of rain after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35. Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 61. Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46. Friday A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 64. Friday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. Saturday A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 52.