Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.35 in (1029.1 mb)
- Dewpoint20°F (-7°C)
- Visibility0.15 mi
Current conditions at
Carlsbad/Cavern Cty (KCNM)
Lat: 32.34 Lon: -104.27 Elev: 3232ft.
5 Miles SSW Lakewood NM
7 Day Forecast
- Today Patchy freezing fog before 8am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 50. Light south wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 28. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northwest after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 42. Northwest wind 5 to 15 mph becoming northeast in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24. Southeast wind around 5 mph.
- Thursday Isolated showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 46. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 10%.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eddy County Plains, NM
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE