Winter weather returns to New England, wet weather in Southwest
A fast-moving clipper system will bring snow across much of New England on Friday. The heaviest snow is expected across Maine, New Hampshire and eastern Massachusetts. Snowfall totals will be much less than what the nor'easter earlier this week brought, with less than six inches forecast for most areas. Meanwhile, wet weather will prevail across parts of the Southwest into the weekend.
Read More... Humidity41% Wind SpeedNW 8 mph Barometer30.22 in Dewpoint28°F (-2°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill49°F (9°C)
Current conditions at
Statesboro, Statesboro-Bulloch County Airport (KTBR)
Lat: 32.48°N Lon: 81.74°W Elev: 187ft.
3 Miles ESE Twin City GA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Clear, with a low around 30. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming northeast after midnight. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 56. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the afternoon. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Calm wind. Sunday A 30 percent chance of showers after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 65. Light southeast wind becoming south 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Sunday Night Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. South wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Monday A 30 percent chance of rain before 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 58. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31. Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 53. Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. Wednesday A 50 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 56. Wednesday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. Thursday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 57. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.