Wintry Weather on Monday for parts of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast
Another round of wintry weather is expected on Monday morning. The greatest area of concern is in central Virgina to southeast New York where freezing rain is possible. Some locations may see up to a quarter of an inch of ice before temperatures rise late Monday morning and the storm system departs.
- Wind SpeedE 7 MPH
- Barometer30.20 in (1022.5 mb)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Imperial Beach, Naval Auxiliary Landing Field (KNRS)
Lat: 32.56306 Lon: -117.11000 Elev: 23ft.
Imperial Beach CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 60. East wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 47. East wind around 10 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 62. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southeast in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 63. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northwest in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 51.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 52.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Diego County Coastal Areas, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE