Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedN 13 MPH
- Barometer30.19 in (1022.1 mb)
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Yuma, Marine Corps Air Station (KNYL)
Lat: 32.65944 Lon: -114.59306 Elev: 207ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 68. North wind around 11 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 45. Northwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 69. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47. North wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 68. Breezy, with a north wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 47.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 75.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 79.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 77.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Yuma/Martinez Lake and Vicinity, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE