Wet weather continues across Pacific Northwest
A series of storm systems will bring several rounds of rain to the Pacific Northwest and northern California over the next several days. Heavy rain, high winds and thunderstorms are expected, especially along the coast. Meanwhile, rain and gusty winds will taper off across New England as the coastal low that has been affecting that area moves offshore.
10NM SSE San Diego CA
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
- SynopsisAT 1 AM...A 1020 MB
HIGH WAS OVER NORTHERN CALIFORNIA...ANOTHER 1020 MB HIGH WAS ABOUT
800 NM SOUTHWEST OF SAN DIEGO...AND A 1012 MB LOW WAS JUST WEST
OF NEEDLES. WEAK TO MODERATE ONSHORE FLOW WILL STRENGTHEN THIS
WEEKEND AS A LOW PRESSURE TROUGH MOVES ACROSS THE AREA.
- This Afternoon Variable winds 5 kt or less. Sunny. . Wind waves 1 ft or less.
- Tonight Variable winds 5 kt or less. Patchy fog after 11pm. . Wind waves 1 ft or less.
- Saturday Variable winds less than 5 kt becoming WNW 5 to 10 kt in the afternoon. Patchy fog before 11am. . Wind waves 1 ft or less.
- Saturday Night WNW wind 5 to 10 kt becoming NNW after midnight. A chance of drizzle after 11pm. . Wind waves 1 ft or less.
- Sunday ENE wind 5 to 10 kt becoming SW in the morning. A chance of drizzle before 11am. . Wind waves 1 ft or less.
- Sunday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. Mostly cloudy. . Wind waves 1 ft or less.
- Monday Variable winds 5 kt or less. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny. . Wind waves 1 ft or less.
- Monday Night WNW wind 5 to 10 kt becoming variable and less than 5 kt in the evening. Mostly clear. . Wind waves 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday Variable winds 5 kt or less. Sunny. . Wind waves 1 ft or less.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE