Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedESE 4 G 6 MPH
- Dewpoint54°F (12°C)
Current conditions at
Pt. Loma Cabrillo (SDL13)
Lat: 32.675°N Lon: 117.239°W Elev: 350ft.
4 Miles SW North Island Nas CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today A chance of drizzle before 10am. Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 61. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
- Tonight Patchy fog after 10pm. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 55. North wind around 5 mph becoming west after midnight.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 68. Northeast wind 5 to 15 mph becoming northwest in the morning.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 57. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light north in the evening.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming northwest in the morning.
- Sunday Night Patchy fog after 10pm. Otherwise, increasing clouds, with a low around 57.
- Monday Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Monday Night Increasing clouds, with a low around 55.
- Tuesday Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 65.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 58.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 59.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 66.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Diego County Coastal Areas, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE