Winter Storm Continues Across Northeast
The complex winter storm that has been bringing freezing rain and snow to parts of the eastern U.S. will continue to affect much of the Northeast through the day on Monday, with snow, sleet and freezing rain, before moving off the East Coast on Tuesday. Meanwhile, dangerously cold temperatures and wind chill will continue in the western half of the U.S.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWNW 5 G 9 MPH
- Dewpoint24°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Pt. Loma Cabrillo (SDL13)
Lat: 32.67500 Lon: -117.23900 Elev: 350ft.
4 Miles SW North Island Nas CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 59. West wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 49. East wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 60. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming east in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 62. East wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 53.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 55.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Diego County Coastal Areas, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE