Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWNW 8 MPH
- Barometer30.07 in (1019.8 mb)
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill43°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
El Centro, Naval Air Facility (KNJK)
Lat: 32.82500 Lon: -115.66056 Elev: -43ft.
8 Miles S Seeley CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 59. Northwest wind 7 to 9 mph becoming north northeast in the afternoon.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 42. Light and variable wind becoming west northwest around 5 mph after midnight.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 56. North northwest wind around 11 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. West northwest wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 59. North northwest wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Imperial County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE