Major Winter Storm Continues Across Central, Eastern U.S.
The major winter storm that has been affecting much of the central U.S. continues to move eastward on Friday, bringing a variety of hazards from the southern Plains to New England, including a significant ice storm. Heavy snow and freezing rain are expected from the Ohio Valley into central Texas. Icy conditions will cause dangerous driving conditions and extended power outages are possible.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer30.07 in
- Dewpoint41°F (5°C)
Current conditions at
Chula Vista North (SDCHU)
Lat: 32.6495 Lon: -117.0702 Elev: 120ft.
San Diego-Paradise Hills CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 59. East wind around 5 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of showers after 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Saturday Showers. High near 57. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Night A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47. West wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56. West wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 70.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Diego County Coastal Areas, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE