Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer29.93 in
- Dewpoint52°F (11°C)
Current conditions at
Chula Vista North (SDCHU)
Lat: 32.6495°N Lon: 117.0702°W Elev: 120ft.
San Diego-Paradise Hills CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Patchy fog. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. West wind around 5 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 75. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50. West wind around 5 mph becoming southeast after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 73. Light and variable wind becoming west 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming east in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 77.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 55.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 84.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 54.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 79.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 51.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 73.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Diego County Coastal Areas, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE