Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedN 16 G 25 MPH
- Barometer30.06 in (1017.8 mb)
- Dewpoint17°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Yuma, Marine Corps Air Station (KNYL)
Lat: 32.65944°N Lon: 114.59306°W Elev: 207ft.
2 Miles NNE Yuma AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 81. Breezy, with a north northwest wind 10 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 55. North wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 81. North northeast wind 5 to 14 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 54. West northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light north northwest after midnight.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 84. Calm wind becoming north northwest 5 to 7 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 55.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 87.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 58.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 87.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 57.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 88.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 58.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 88.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Yuma/Martinez Lake and Vicinity, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE