Winter weather returns to New England, wet weather in Southwest
A fast-moving clipper system will bring snow across much of New England on Friday. The heaviest snow is expected across Maine, New Hampshire and eastern Massachusetts. Snowfall totals will be much less than what the nor'easter earlier this week brought, with less than six inches forecast for most areas. Meanwhile, wet weather will prevail across parts of the Southwest into the weekend.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity35% Wind SpeedNW 13 G 20 mph Barometer30.26 in (1024.7 mb) Dewpoint27°F (-3°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill50°F (10°C)
Current conditions at
Macon, Middle Georgia Regional Airport (KMCN)
Lat: 32.69°N Lon: 83.65°W Elev: 351ft.
Macon, Middle Georgia Regional Airport GA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 55. Northwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Tonight Clear, with a low around 26. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 55. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Calm wind. Sunday Showers likely, mainly after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 60. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Sunday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 44. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Monday A 20 percent chance of rain before 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 51. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27. Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 52. Tuesday Night A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. Wednesday A 50 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 53. Wednesday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Thursday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 53.