Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedW 3 mph
- Barometer30.38 in (1028.9 mb)
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Macon, Middle Georgia Regional Airport (KMCN)
Lat: 32.71 Lon: -83.65 Elev: 354ft.
Macon, Middle Georgia Regional Airport GA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 26. Calm wind.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southeast in the morning.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of showers after 4am. Cloudy, with a low around 44. East wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph.
- Saturday Showers likely before noon, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm between noon and 3pm, then showers after 3pm. High near 63. East wind 10 to 15 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Saturday Night A 40 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 51. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 35.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Bibb County, GA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE