Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 16 MPH
- Barometer30.07 in (1018.2 mb)
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Imperial, Imperial County Airport (KIPL)
Lat: 32.83417 Lon: -115.57861 Elev: -56ft.
9 Miles SSE Holtville CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 64. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 14 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 43. West southwest wind 10 to 13 mph becoming north northwest after midnight.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 59. North wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. North wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 57. Breezy, with a north northwest wind 13 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Imperial County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE