Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure system will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring a variety of wintry weather to a large portion of the country. Hardest hit areas are expected to be in the Northeast and New England where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedESE 9 G 14 MPH
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Lake Morena (MORSD)
Lat: 32.68839°N Lon: 116.51179°W Elev: 3085ft.
9 Miles NW Campo CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 63. Southeast wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 46. Light and variable wind becoming northeast 10 to 15 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 59. Northeast wind 5 to 15 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming east after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 59. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 70.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Diego County Coastal Areas, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE