Much needed precipitation continues across the Southwest; central and eastern U.S. prepare for more winter weather
Widespread and much-needed precipitation across the Southwest will begin to spread into the Plains through Saturday. As the moisture encounters an Arctic airmass dropping down through the north-central U.S., moderate to heavy snow is expected to develop across the Midwest Saturday and then move into portions of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast on Sunday.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity26% Wind SpeedCalm Barometer30.33 in (1027.1 mb) Dewpoint20°F (-7°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Macon, Middle Georgia Regional Airport (KMCN)
Lat: 32.69°N Lon: 83.65°W Elev: 351ft.
4 Miles E Macon, Middle Georgia Regional Airport GA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 55. Southeast wind around 5 mph. Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. East wind around 5 mph. Sunday A 20 percent chance of rain after 4pm. Cloudy, with a high near 65. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 15 mph. Sunday Night Rain. Low around 51. South wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Monday Rain likely, mainly before 7am. Partly sunny, with a high near 52. West wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26. Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 51. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33. Wednesday A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 56. Wednesday Night A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. Thursday A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 54. Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 49.