Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 3 mph
- Barometer30.08 in (1018.3 mb)
- Dewpoint42°F (6°C)
- Visibility8.00 mi
Current conditions at
Macon, Middle Georgia Regional Airport (KMCN)
Lat: 32.71°N Lon: 83.65°W Elev: 354ft.
4 Miles E Macon, Middle Georgia Regional Airport GA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 77. West wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 51. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 78. Light west wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Occasional showers, mainly after 2am. Low around 59. Southwest wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Wednesday Occasional showers, mainly before 2pm. High near 71. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Wednesday Night A 30 percent chance of showers before 8pm. Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 30.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Sunday A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 68.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Twiggs County, GA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE