Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.00 in (1015.7 mb)
- Dewpoint54°F (12°C)
- Visibility9.00 mi
Current conditions at
San Diego, San Diego International-Lindbergh Field (KSAN)
Lat: 32.73361°N Lon: 117.18306°W Elev: 13ft.
San Diego CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Patchy fog. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. West wind around 5 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 73. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 55. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming southeast after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 71. Light and variable wind becoming west 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 55. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 55.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 75.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 59.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 82.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 58.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 78.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 55.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 71.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Diego County Coastal Areas, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE