Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.25 in (1024.2 mb)
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility7.00 mi
Current conditions at
San Diego, San Diego International-Lindbergh Field (KSAN)
Lat: 32.73361 Lon: -117.18306 Elev: 13ft.
San Diego CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 62. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 47. Northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 71. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 53. Calm wind becoming northeast around 5 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 74. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 56.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 76.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 56.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 76.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 55.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69.
- Wednesday Night Patchy fog after 10pm. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 52.
- Thursday Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Diego County Coastal Areas, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE