Heavy Snow For the Southern Rockies with Heavy Rain for Portions of the Southwest
A moist flow off the Pacific will bring heavy rain to southern California and Arizona with heavy snow for the southern Rocky Mountains Monday. More freezing rain is possible from the southern Plains to the central Mississippi Valley. Heavy snow is also expected for portions of New England and upstate New York Monday.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity96% Wind SpeedNE 5 mph Barometer30.32 in Dewpoint40°F (4°C) Visibility5.00 mi Wind Chill39°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Minden Airport (KMNE)
Lat: 32.65°N Lon: 93.3°W Elev: 278ft.
6 Miles SW Lisbon LA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 46. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Tonight A 40 percent chance of showers. Areas of fog after midnight. Otherwise, cloudy, with a low around 44. Calm wind becoming northeast around 5 mph. Tuesday A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 68. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Tuesday Night A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 58. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Wednesday Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 60. South wind 10 to 15 mph becoming north in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Wednesday Night Freezing rain before midnight, then snow and sleet likely. Low around 27. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Thursday A slight chance of snow and sleet before noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 37. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41. Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. Saturday A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 48. Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.