Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 6 mph
- Barometer30.12 in (1018.3 mb)
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill42°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Fort Worth, Naval Air Station (KNFW)
Lat: 32.77 Lon: -97.45 Elev: 608ft.
Westover Hills TX
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46. South wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of showers before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. South wind 10 to 15 mph becoming north northwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a steady temperature around 40. North northwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 54. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. South southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 62. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 64. South southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Thursday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 65.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Tarrant County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE