Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Rancho San Diego Cuyamaca (SDRSC)
Lat: 32.746 Lon: -116.941 Elev: 400ft.
Rancho San Diego CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A 10 percent chance of showers after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. Southeast wind around 10 mph.
- Saturday Showers, mainly after 10am. The rain could be heavy at times. High near 56. South wind 5 to 15 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Saturday Night Showers likely, mainly before 10pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 47. West wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53. Southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming east in the evening.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 41.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 49.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Diego County Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE