Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 6 mph
- Barometer30.48 in (1032.7 mb)
- Dewpoint15°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill12°F (-11°C)
Current conditions at
Arlington Municipal Airport (KGKY)
Lat: 32.66 Lon: -97.1 Elev: 630ft.
4 Miles WNW Pantego TX
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 38. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 27. South wind around 5 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27. North wind around 10 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable in the morning.
- Thursday Night A 30 percent chance of rain after midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 35. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 49. South wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. South wind 10 to 20 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49. North northwest wind 15 to 20 mph decreasing to 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Tarrant County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE