Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 5 MPH
- Barometer30.03 in (1018.3 mb)
- Dewpoint22°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
El Centro, Naval Air Facility (KNJK)
Lat: 32.825°N Lon: 115.66056°W Elev: -43ft.
4 Miles SSW Seeley CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 84. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 57. West wind 7 to 13 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 82. North wind 7 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 55. Northwest wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 79. North wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 56.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 81.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 55.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 83.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 56.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 85.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 58.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 88.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Imperial County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE