Winter Storm Continues Across Northeast
The complex winter storm that has been bringing freezing rain and snow to parts of the eastern U.S. will continue to affect much of the Northeast through the day on Monday, with snow, sleet and freezing rain, before moving off the East Coast on Tuesday. Meanwhile, dangerously cold temperatures and wind chill will continue in the western half of the U.S.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNE 13 MPH
- Barometer30.41 in (1031.2 mb)
- Dewpoint5°F (-15°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
El Centro, Naval Air Facility (KNJK)
Lat: 32.82500 Lon: -115.66056 Elev: -43ft.
4 Miles SSW Seeley CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 54. North northwest wind around 11 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 34. North wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 57. North wind around 8 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38. North northeast wind around 7 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 63. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 70.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Imperial County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE