Pacific Front Will Bring Snow to Intermountain West, Northern Plains
A weather system moving into the Pacific Northwest will bring rain to coastal regions, along with snow to the Intermountain West and northern Plains Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall amounts will generally be light, though as much as 5-8 inches is possible in the higher elevations of the mountains. The system will also bring much colder air to the northern Plains and Upper Midwest beginning on Thurs.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer29.96 in (1014.5 mb)
- Dewpoint35°F (2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Imperial, Imperial County Airport (KIPL)
Lat: 32.83417 Lon: -115.57861 Elev: -56ft.
3 Miles SW El Centro CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 77. Calm wind becoming east southeast around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 49. West southwest wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 67. Breezy, with a west wind 13 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 43. West wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Friday A 10 percent chance of showers before 10am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 64. West northwest wind 9 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 71.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Imperial County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE